Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving What-nots

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. First holiday in 6 years that I've been home because of work and retail. I had so much time I didn't know what to do with myself! So, I baked yummy treats for our Thanksgiving celebration.

This is for Emily and Josh. Mom turns her house into a winter wonderland every Christmas and this year is no exception, so pretty. Really bummed that the Utah Lockharts got snowed in and couldn't make it here. Would have been so fun to be together!


Alex started Thanksgiving in his best, and after a diaper blowout, he was passed around in rugby socks and diaper. (Not because he didn't have more clothes, because Mike enjoys stealing him from me when I am dressing him. He prefers a baby in socks and diaper.) Those arm rolls are pretty irresistible...

The Haddock house Thanksgiving starts with the traditional, "What I'm Thankful For..." We missed that somehow at our house, so here is a short list of a few of my Thankful Fors...

-Miguel. Heart him.
-Alex. This little babe is just perfect to us.
-Staying home with Alex. I'm pretty sure I would cry everyday if we had to put him in daycare.
-Along with that is the hard work hubbie does that makes it possible for me to stay home with my sweet little tootie.
-A great family.
-A warm house to live in.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your baby is so cute! I love reading updates on your life. And your moms house is super cute! I might try those tree decorations.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Alex and Tracy. Especially the first one. Little stud muffin!

Sarah said...

wow! he's big. Glad you're doing well.

katie and matthew said...

hey! we are doing well here in logan. i'm glad you liked the new post. your baby is freakin cute.