Monday, December 6, 2010

junior mints and junior baby

Run, don't walk for these tasty little holiday treats.
Love regular junior mints, and these are even more scrump.



Going through pictures and I can't believe how fast babies grow. Here Alex is swimming in his newborn onesie...


And here he is filling it out quite nicely. Handsome little mister.


3 comments:

Dave and Ash said...

Yes, he is filling out quite nicely. What size is he wearing/what do you need for him?

I love when you update your blog because then I feel like I get to read something from a friend that I actually really like! Not that I don't like other friends I have, but there are just some people that you really click with instead of mostly enjoy and can usually tolerate. You know? The friends you actually really like through and trough are hard to come by, you know...

Moral of the story: I like you through and through.

katie and matthew said...

All of the best candy comes out at christmas time. I can't let katie look at your blog anymore, it makes her sad that she doesn't have a baby!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Alex is growing!! You must be a wonderful mom because he is thriving!!! What a cutie! Can't wait to see him in Feb!