I just hate walmart. Maybe it's because I'm a target snob. Or maybe it's because it is always dirty- no matter what city I'm in or because it's always busy (which means germy)- no matter what time it is. Now, I hate that it is the only place to buy inexpensive groceries here. I miss my supertarget that had all our food basics at lovely prices. The only thing that I love about walmart are these organic cotton onsies and pants at $2.00 each. They wash up like a dream. 
Alex and I might take trips every now and then to BabyGap to shop their clearance racks and we might have come away with this cozy sweater since it's turning into an Arctic tundra here. We might have also found a few other goodies at amazing clearance prices...

I'm procrastinating writing my talk for Sunday. I hate giving talks at church and always have. Better get back to it, since it is Thursday...
Had a hat photo shoot with little mister the other day- here he is in a little russian-esque hat and pretty happy about it. Most kissable cheeks and toes I've ever seen. Seriously.


Alex and I might take trips every now and then to BabyGap to shop their clearance racks and we might have come away with this cozy sweater since it's turning into an Arctic tundra here. We might have also found a few other goodies at amazing clearance prices...

I'm procrastinating writing my talk for Sunday. I hate giving talks at church and always have. Better get back to it, since it is Thursday...
Had a hat photo shoot with little mister the other day- here he is in a little russian-esque hat and pretty happy about it. Most kissable cheeks and toes I've ever seen. Seriously.
4 comments:
What a little toot! He is his aunt's nephew after all!!!
He is adorable, Chelsea! And don't worry. You're not the only one with Wal-Mart anxiety and/or store superiority preferences out there. :-) I'm just saying...
You know, I always hated Walmart too, but now that I live here and there are no super walmarts, I miss it. I like the idea of Target and feel of Target, but I feel like it's a rip off! So, I still hate Walmart, but I miss that feeling of knowing that there is an excellent chance that it's the cheapest. I feel guilty and poor when I shop at Target. I'd rather shop and walmart and feel like I'm getting the best deal.
Also, yes it's cold, and feels way colder. Humidity? I can't even fathom what it's going to feel like when it gets worse....
The little dude is looking good.
What a cute boy! I hate shopping with kids (it doesn't matter where we are) so I've ended up doing a lot of online shopping. It's nice not to have to go through sales racks and you can find great deals and sometimes super cheap or even free shipping.
Post a Comment