Wow i guess I always thought you would have a girl?? So this sounds better you can ruff this one up and be soft for the next a girl! Well I guess my girls arent very soft so it doesnt matter. Any name thoughts? I can find a lot of spanish name for you here i've heard them all wow crazy! Chels you know your cooking it so you have the final word.! Or mike wont be there all the time they come early in the morning usually to have you fill out the birth cert. Just dont let him change it when he blesses him. Sorry its late!
4 comments:
Woohoo! Congratulations, friend. Get ready to shoot em up!
YAY!!!! Congrats!! Oh, he is going to be so, so cute.
Wow i guess I always thought you would have a girl?? So this sounds better you can ruff this one up and be soft for the next a girl! Well I guess my girls arent very soft so it doesnt matter. Any name thoughts? I can find a lot of spanish name for you here i've heard them all wow crazy! Chels you know your cooking it so you have the final word.! Or mike wont be there all the time they come early in the morning usually to have you fill out the birth cert. Just dont let him change it when he blesses him. Sorry its late!
Congrats! And my sympathies for Chelsea... LOL! Mikey Jr. will have you running and pulling your hair out! And laughing! Mike, you the MAN!
Post a Comment