On another note- I am getting a little tired of being sick. I am officially out of the 1st trimester, and I guess I thought that meant I would magically feel better. I can eat more foods that I've been able to (plain pasta, jello, and crackers)...but I'm still throwing up a lot. Hoping that will be over soon! We got to hear the little bug's heart beating really fast which was neat...now we're getting excited to see if little bug is a boy or a girl. On an unrelated note... here are a few pictures of our cute dog. I think he's embarrassed that we choose to keep him warm in the frigid Utah winters with puffy coats made just for petite canines. That's all I have for today.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Tired of being sick...
The other morning Mike made pancakes (he's been making them a lot for me and he's really good at it). We've been enjoying Sarah's delicious homemade blackberry syrup that we got for Christmas on our pancakes. This particular morning, Mike saw the tiny amount left in the jar- enough for one person only, and I saw the panic rise in his face. He joked, "She's my sister!"- in defense of the tiny amount going to him. We did find another jar in the cabinet, but it was a close call. Later Mike admitted that he almost had a mini babyfit meltdown. Only Sarah's blackberry syrup could do that to him!


On another note- I am getting a little tired of being sick. I am officially out of the 1st trimester, and I guess I thought that meant I would magically feel better. I can eat more foods that I've been able to (plain pasta, jello, and crackers)...but I'm still throwing up a lot. Hoping that will be over soon! We got to hear the little bug's heart beating really fast which was neat...now we're getting excited to see if little bug is a boy or a girl. On an unrelated note... here are a few pictures of our cute dog. I think he's embarrassed that we choose to keep him warm in the frigid Utah winters with puffy coats made just for petite canines. That's all I have for today.

On another note- I am getting a little tired of being sick. I am officially out of the 1st trimester, and I guess I thought that meant I would magically feel better. I can eat more foods that I've been able to (plain pasta, jello, and crackers)...but I'm still throwing up a lot. Hoping that will be over soon! We got to hear the little bug's heart beating really fast which was neat...now we're getting excited to see if little bug is a boy or a girl. On an unrelated note... here are a few pictures of our cute dog. I think he's embarrassed that we choose to keep him warm in the frigid Utah winters with puffy coats made just for petite canines. That's all I have for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, yeah! I was so worried that you thought my homemade present was dumb. But, I have concluded that Christmas should be homemade. Also, seriously I'll bring more when we come down.... just remind me. I think we might come for Easter. Sorry you're still sick (actually, I'm quite happy about the reason).
Dude! Congratulations!
Oh man, I remember all too well how you feel. Good luck. Hopefully it will turn around soon. I puked for 27 weeks and was nauseous for 40. And then I had my butt blown out from labor and delivery. But it's all worth it!
Congrats again!
Those pancakes and syrup look so good!
And Congrats! What are you going to do about Nordies? Are you still there?
Sorry about your nausea! But I am SO excited about the little bug! I am hoping you get a sweet Chelsea Jr first. Those little Mikeys are B-O-O-G-E-R-S! Irregardless of boogerness or not, Auntie Amie wants to spoil that squirt. Congrats!
Post a Comment