Michael and Chelsea Haddock Family Update
Michael:
*Studying like crazy for the LSAT.
*Taking said LSAT on December 5th.
*Excited to be done studying for the LSAT.
*Not too thrilled that he cannot obtain a beard card pass from BYU to workout at their facilities with me. Beard card only available for BYU students, not spouses.
Chelsea:
*Taking an interior design class this semester and really enjoying it. I might have missed my calling.
*Working a lot. The holidays began months ago at Nordstrom.
*Really excited for Christmas. I made Mike help me pull out all our decorations so that we were ready to set up the day after Thanksgiving...
*Enjoying Jazz basketball.
Also had a our 3 year Anniversary in August... Mike planned an evening in Salt Lake to dinner at Market Street Grill and a fancy little bed and breakfast. Happy 3 years to us 3 months later. I know Mike will hate that I posted this picture of him, but I think it's cute.
5 comments:
Chelsea! I'm glad you posted something. It's nice to see an update from you. Good luck with all the holiday stuff at Nordstrom.
Hey dude, nice to see you are alive. Whatcha gonna do about that missed calling? Work at Nordstrom? Guess what? My freakin wedding band got stolen from the Nordstrom bathroom. In about a three minute time frame. So, I'm mad at Nordstrom.
Love,
Ashley
Yay for a post!! You guys are cute and I like you.
how did the LSAT go? how is the other news coming along? More posts pretty please.
What is going on??? what are you going to do??? I like ch...hair!
Post a Comment