Friday, January 21, 2011

things to accomplish.

I have a handful of goals for this year. Here are the ones I'm most excited about:


Me and my mom joined weight watchers! Goal #1 is to shed this baby weight and feel like I am back in shape. I've lost 10lbs so far and am excited for spring to roll around to get outside!

I've been wanting to make this pretty little Amy Butler baby quilt since my step-mom Christine and Dad got me one of her books for my birthday last year. I just love it. Goal #2 is to make this blanket for Alex.

I'm constantly looking at interior design magazines and websites for cute ideas. Found this adorable mobile and Alex doesn't have one yet! Boo ya, goal #3.

And just because he's so handsome, here's a picture of my sweet boy 1 week old. This little mister just has my heart. Being his mommy is my favorite thing.


1 comment:

Collin and Traci said...

chels! he's so adorable. Love your goals. i miss our fun chats, esp the ones when you'd make me over while i was ditching kidswear. oh... and the ones whenever we passed eachothers depts.