My makeup routine has changed pretty drastically. I used to spend an average of 15 minutes putting my makeup on, now it's been cut back to 7.5ish minutes, if I'm lucky. I still adore Cosmetics and how much fun it all is (blame that on my job of 6 years!). Here are a few favorites that I am loving right now.
 |
| Kiehl's Cryste Marine Ultra Riche Cream. Last week we had a day here that was -8 degrees with a wind chill, which made the "feels like" temperature -18 degrees. Redunckulously cold. This cream has saved my skin. If only I could slather it on my hands too. |
 |
| Nars Blush in Orgasm. Pretty peachy/gold- makes your skin look oh so fresh after no sleep with little bug. |
 |
| Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Lovely. |
 |
| Bobbi Brown Corrector. My all-time favorite. Makes your dark circles disappear. |
 |
| Clinique High Impact Mascara. I've tried every mascara at Nordstrom. I always go back to this one. Length, volume, and non-clumpy. Thanks Clinique. |
 |
| This is a new find I've been loving. Since I'm smooching on Alex all day, gloss is impractical. I love this Burt's Bee's Tinted Balm in Rose. |
And, in case you were wondering, here are a few things my mister has been loving:
2 comments:
K, I really need to try that NARS blush... And perhaps the rose Burt's Bees, too... ;-) Maybe you should post these tips more often?!!
thank-you. I need the one for dark circles. I'm starting to look like I never sleep.
Post a Comment