Friday, May 7, 2010

Cereal and Birthdays


I am hungry every 2 hours. Not just hungry. More like I haven't eaten anything all day and I might freak out/throw up hungry. So, cereal is my new best friend. I go on little kicks where I crave a certain cereal for a week, then I'm done with it. Most recently was Cinnamon Toast Crunch, then Frosted Mini Wheats, and Raisin Nut Bran before that. (The list is much longer, since it has been my staple the last 5 months, but who wants to hear about all the different cereals I eat? Boring.)

Anyway, this would all be fine and dandy, except that my brother Josh taught me how to eat cereal and his version includes pouring more and more cereal in each time you finish until the milk is gone. So, one bowl of cereal really equals three(ish). Oh well, little boy is hungry. A lot.


And...

Happy Birthday on Sunday to this boy!

Wish I could take you here tomorrow on our birthday date, but you'll have to settle for ESPN highlights since tickets are ridiculously expensive. (You can thank Kobe for that).


Anyway, Happy Birthday to a cute boy that I like.



2 comments:

Dave and Ash said...

Hi Chelsea. I miss you.

Why yes, yes I did! They weren't in my size, though, so I had them shipped. They came with a missing rhinestone and I took them back and got 10 bucks because they had gone down more in price. Good ol' Nordstrom. I just want them to give my wedding ring back...

Swollen feet for sure. Go look.

http://whoreallyreadsthisblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/hello-ankles.html

I don't think they actually grew longer, though.

How's pregnancy going for you? Such an exciting, uncomfortable, nauseating, emotional, hot time of life. Yippee!

Dave and Ash said...

P.S. It didn't take long at all after Miles was born for the swelling to go away for me and I gladly wear all my shoes. It's different for everyone though... you'll just have to live in suspense!