Friday, October 31, 2008

Rapid City Life

Mike and I had a whole week off from work and school last week so we drove to South Dakota to see my family! I haven't been home for a year, so it was great to back. The time flew by (as it usually does on vacations)! The whole week felt like a day! Here are a few of the pictures we took.

My cute little sister, Ally. We drove up to Mount Rushmore that day.


Ally Janey face and me. My mom always had funny nicknames for us kids. I was "Wonkavision," among others. So far Ally answers to "Tallulah Bankhead," "Petula Clark," "Lee Harvey Oswold," "Beverly DeAngelo."


Dear darling mother.


Mike's always plotting to smooch my mom.

And I have a hilarious video of Ally demonstrating her mad dance skills, but I think our internet is too slow to upload...still working on it.

5 comments:

Team Symphony said...

i ain't mad at your mom... how could anyone kiss him with that nasty beard? what are your thoughts on that pubic display on your husband's face?

Sarah said...

You mean Jedidiah wants a smooch.

Dave and Ash said...

Hi Chelsea.

Love, Ashley

P.S. You look lovely and thin.

sheilandave said...

Thanks, Reese is feeling much better now. Thank goodness! I wish we could see you tomorrow, but we have to visit with daves family up in vernal! boo...we need to get together soon.
Sheil

Unknown said...

gavin wants to know why uncle mike is hurting that lady?