lovin' the pictures they are way cute! Our favorite is the one with Chelsee in the brown stripe blanket! It is too precious!
Sorry meant Chelsee and Alex in the brown stripe blanket... thought you could read my mind... lol
Hey, guess what is out here that always makes me think of you? Herberger's. It's my very first time seeing one and I was like, "Hey! Chelsea!" and felt nostalgic. I'm looking forward to some updates! I hope you are loving motherhood.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
lovin' the pictures they are way cute! Our favorite is the one with Chelsee in the brown stripe blanket! It is too precious!
Sorry meant Chelsee and Alex in the brown stripe blanket... thought you could read my mind... lol
Hey, guess what is out here that always makes me think of you? Herberger's. It's my very first time seeing one and I was like, "Hey! Chelsea!" and felt nostalgic.
I'm looking forward to some updates! I hope you are loving motherhood.
Post a Comment