Mike is graduating from UVU this week with his Bachelor's of Fine Arts with an emphasis in Ceramics! He refuses to walk or don a graduation cap and gown at all, so I'll ask that you pretend that this chap is actually Michael as pictured below. Congratulations!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How about that. Just two minutes ago when I was eating my dinner all lonely like, I was thinking of you and about how I like you and it's a shame we don't talk like the good ol' days. Then, I saw you left me a comment and now I'm leaving you a comment! So, you miss my voice, but I miss your laugh. I like you.
And congrats to your husband on graduating. Dave didn't walk either. What now?
u r funny chelsea, that chap is not nearyl dorky enough to pass as mike, but i guess it is the best we will get.
Post a Comment