Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mmm California... Beautiful.

First time ever to the state of California! Mike and I were able to get an entire week off from work and school (which is pretty much unheard of for us) so we planned a last minute trip to California to see Mike's sister Shirlee and Co. and to play around in LA.

We went to Magic Mountain and rode massive roller coasters, spent a day at the LA County Art Museum and Santa Monica beach, ate at In and Out Burger, shopped at the most amazing Anthropologie I've seen, visited Mike's Aunt Barbara, and more. It was so much fun and so beautiful! Thanks again Shirlee, Gabe, and family for letting us stay with you!

Logan. So stinking smart and cute.


Mike ready to vomit after 3 rides at Magic Mountain.

I have a much stronger stomach the Michael.



3 comments:

Team Symphony said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Logan keeps talking about uncle mike and the dead horse and tigers. It's kinda gross but it apparantley made an impression on him. Thanks for coming, you guys are welcome any time!

Dave and Ash said...

Did you think of me while you were in my old neighborhood? Magic Mountain is about 30 minutes from where I was conceived, born, AND raised.

Sarah said...

Chelsea, you look mahvelous in these photos. I especially enjoy the fact that you have a picture of the Santa Monica Pier in your blog header. Love Santa Monica. By the way, did you get my email? I am still depressed I missed seeing you. Argh.