So, we went with "Boomer." That was what the breeders named him and Mike and I couldn't decide on a name, and he seemed happy with Boomer. So, Boomer it is. We are trying our hardest not to become weirdo dog people. But we do think he is pretty freaking cute.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
miguel you son looks just like you! i am pretty sure i have a picture somewhere of you before braces... the resemblance is striking!
Hey! I am glad you guys have a blog! It will be nice to keep up with you guys. It was good to see you guys in St. George. Hopefully we can convince you guys to move to Arizona!!! My blog is private so email me your email address so I can add you guys so you can see my blog. loganlindy@gmail.com
chelsea I'm so glad to have you join the blog. It is so nice to keep in touch though the pictutes. Love you.
Grammie
So cute! I'm glad you put pictures up!
chelsea, i could use some more pictures. pretty please??
Post a Comment